Coronavirus in India crossed 151767 mark where 4337 is the total death cases, 83004 is the total active cases and 64425 people recovered from pandemic till now as per the Union Health Ministry data, also more than 6387 new covid-19 cases and 170 deaths were recorded in the past 24 hours.
As per current updates, after 64 days of India lockdown DMRC is prepared to resume its operations soon with the new rules and guidelines, people have to follow new Delhi Metro travel rules and regulations while traveling.
To prevent infection in Delhi metro, DMRC has provided some guidelines and rules, these rules will be only finalize after the central government confirmation.
1. Spitting fine in the Delhi metro will be increased from 200 rupees to 1000 rupees.
2. As per the Delhi government proposal, Delhi metro will be started for only government employees for the first week. If all goes well, Delhi Metro operations will be started for all other peoples.
3. Delhi Metro will monitor and penalize such peoples in the metro who will try to spread infection. For example intentionally coughing in metro . The amount of this fine is not decided yet. It will also be confirmed after the central government confirmation.
4. No one in the Delhi Metro or station will be permitted without wearing a face mask, also all passengers should wear face mask during the journey.
5. All Ticket Vending Machines, token counter will remain closed, passengers can only travel through smart cards.
6. As per the current information all the train in metro stations will stop for 30 seconds more time than before, so that passengers can follow the rules of social distancing in Delhi Metro.
This information is as per the Delhi government proposal, will keep you update after the central government confirmation on the proposal.
Coronavirus Outbreak: Delhi Metro (DMRC) to Resume Services soon with New Guidelines was last modified: May 27th, 2020 by Travel Peak Places